Five Little-Known Facts of Liposuction
Liposuction is an incredible way to remove the stubborn fat deposits that are hard to get rid of even after rigorous workouts and exercising. The liposuction treatment is an excellent way to finally achieve the body you had aimed at when you set off on your weight-loss quest. Expert cosmetic surgeons in India, such as Dr. Prerna Mittal from Refine Aesthetic Clinic in Ludhiana, Punjab offer extremely successful and satisfying liposuction treatment.
Cosmetic liposuction treatment has become increasingly popular in recent years with advances in surgical techniques and increasing awareness among men and women around the world.
Let’s check out some of the little-known facts of Liposuction you should know.
1 – Liposuction is Not a Weight-loss Treatment
Contrary to major opinion, Liposuction is not a weight-loss treatment and does not treat obesity. The liposuction procedure can only remove fat cells from underneath your skin but cannot get rid of stretch-marks, dimples or cellulite.
Liposuction is mainly useful as an aesthetic-enhancing procedure and is recommended when the candidate wished to change and improve the outline of their body.
2 – Liposuction is Successful at Fat Removal,
Liposuction technique is mainly developed to remove the fat cells from certain fat-prone areas in the body which are difficult to get rid of with normal exercising and diet. It is extremely useful to remove the jowls under the jaw, slim the neck, remove folds of fat from the back, get rid of unwanted and flabby upper arms, sculpt your waist, hips and buttocks to your desired form.
3 – Liposuction’s Factors for Success
Liposuction can only remove a certain volume of fat safely from the different parts of your body. Hence, the cosmetic surgeon will approve you as an ideal candidate if you are within 30% of your ideal body-weight and with good elasticity in your skin. This is essential to ensure that the results are aesthetically-pleasing and noticeable.
In addition, to ensure that the stunning results of the cosmetic liposuction body-sculpting treatment are retained for a long time, you will need to be within an acceptable range of your ideal BMI and maintain a generally healthy lifestyle.
4 – Rare Risks in Liposuction Treatment
As with any form of surgical procedure, the liposuction treatment also entails a few rare risks of complications, including:
- Lumps/Dents on skin from excessive fat removal
However, Dr. Prerna Mittal at Refine Aesthetic Clinic uses every precautionary measure to ensure that the patients do not experience these and any other risks of complications after a liposuction treatment.
5 – Liposuction has Medical Benefits
Although Liposuction is aimed at, and used for, specifically aesthetic-improvement treatments, it has some surprising benefits in the form of treatment for certain medical disorders, such as:
- Gynecomastia – The overtly large male breasts can be easily reduced to normal, proportionate size with liposuction treatment.
- Lymph edema – This chronic condition that results in excess lymph fluid getting collected in your body tissues that causes swelling (edema) can be treated effectively through liposuction technique as it occurs in the arms or legs.
- Lipomas – These are small, benign tumors that are still unwanted and can be easily removed using liposuction method.
- Lipodystrophy syndrome – This condition, which causes the fat to virtually migrate from one part of your body and getting collected in only specific parts gives an abnormal and unwanted body shape. Liposuction can easily remove excess fat from the prone areas and maintain proportionate fat distribution throughout your body.
Dr. Prerna Mittal has been a practicing cosmetic surgeon from years and is skilled in performing advanced and effective cosmetic procedures, such as Liposuction treatment. To ensure you undergo a satisfactory, efficient and affordable cosmetic body-sculpting treatment in India, choose to schedule a consultation now.