Neck Lift Surgery – Results, Risks and Rewards
A slim neck is beautiful. It adds the perfect balance to the rest of your facial features, thus making your overall attractiveness increase. However, advancing age and other factors have an adverse affect on the quality of your skin. The fine lines and wrinkles often turn overnight into deep grooves and folds in the skin. Loss of skin elasticity and accumulation of fat are the main reasons for thick, unwanted neck shape.
Thanks to cosmetic neck lift treatment, now you can easily rejuvenate your looks and feel younger too. Expert cosmetic surgeons in India, such as Dr. Prerna Mittal of La Perfection in Ludhiana, Punjab have helped thousands of men and women regain their youthful appeal back with cosmetic neck lift procedure.
What is Neck Lift Surgery ?
A Neck Lift Surgery is a common cosmetic surgical procedure aimed at removing the excess sagging skin from around your neck (below the jaw to base of neck). This helps the patient to restore their taut, youthful profile and boost confidence and appeal.
There are several different techniques used to perform the perfect neck lift treatment according to individual patients’ requirements and body-type.
Some of the top techniques used by Dr. Prerna Mittal at La Perfection to perform neck lift and restore a youthful appearance to men and women are:
- Suture Suspension
Using the latest and most advanced equipment, Dr. Mittal has helped to restore a younger look to hundreds of men and women down the years.
How effective is Neck Lift?
The neck lift procedure is immensely effective. When performed by experienced and skilled cosmetic surgeons such as Dr. Mittal, the cosmetic neck lift surgery is successful in:
- Removing unwanted, saggy skin from around the neck (especially under the jaw-line)
- Diminish visible lines and wrinkles on your neck
- Restore strength and support to underlying tissues and muscles beneath the neck of your skin
- Minimize the noticeable fatty bands that form around the neck
- Reshapes and improves your lower facial features, such as chin and jaw-line
These are the top benefits and results of a successful cosmetic neck lift surgery at La Perfection Cosmetic Clinic in Ludhiana, Punjab.
Are there any risks or complications of a Neck Lift Surgery ?
As is with any form of surgical procedure, the neck lift treatment also has a low level of risk for certain complications, including:
- Bruises around treated area in the neck
- Swelling around the neck
- Slow/improper healing
- Nerve damage
- Skin irregularities
- Numbness in and around treated area of neck
However, these risks and complications of neck lift treatment are almost nullified when the treatment is performed at the expert hands of skilled cosmetic surgeons, such as Dr. Prerna Mittal at La Perfection in Ludhiana, Punjab.
What are the rewards or benefits of Neck Lift?
These are the top main rewards or benefits of undergoing a cosmetic neck lift surgery from Dr. Mittal at La Perfection in India:
- Tightening underlying supportive muscles help to remove sagging skin, thus giving an appearance of noticeable weight-loss.
- After removing excess skin, when the remaining skin is carefully pulled taut over the neck and sutured back, it removes signs of ageing such as turkey-neck and jowls.
- The level of improvement after a cosmetic neck lift is unmatched as simple weight-loss will not help rid the extra, unwanted skin.
- Your overall appearance, with the tightened and slim neck, improves drastically and makes you look and feel younger.
To ensure that you undergo a successful, satisfactory, safe and affordable cosmetic neck lift surgery in India, choose Dr. Prerna Mittal at La Perfection Cosmetic Clinic in Ludhiana, Punjab.