Fat Transfer Gives a Fantastic Body
Fat transfer has enabled thousands of women (and men) get their desired body shape. It is one of the most advanced yet efficient cosmetic treatments for body contouring today. Leading cosmetic surgeons in India, such as Dr. Prerna Mittal in Ludhiana, Punjab provide extensive and excellent cosmetic fat transfer procedures.
Let’s check out the must-know facts about it and learn why you should choose fat transfer to get a fantastic body.
What is Fat Transfer?
Fat transfer, technically called as Autologous Fat Transfer, is a cosmetic procedure that removes spare fat from one of your body to inject it into the targeted area. The fat injection is meant to add volume to the particular part of your body and make it look more proportionate and appealing.
Cosmetic surgeons usually remove fat from prone areas, such as the abdomen and outer thighs, which normally look better with reduced fat. This fat is then processed thoroughly. The cosmetic surgeon uses special long-needled syringe to inject the fat in the targeted area, such as the face, buttocks, breasts, hands and face where the lack of volume is making the parts look wrinkled and aged.
It is a fairly simple technique and fat transfer is often used while performing numerous other types of body-contouring cosmetic procedures too.
Who should choose Fat Transfer?
These are the major factors that help you decide if you should choose Fat Transfer treatment. You can be an ideal candidate for cosmetic fat transfer treatment if you want:
- Better body contour – When you feel that the fat is distributed unevenly across your body with some fat-prone parts having unwanted extra fat that can be used to instead improve the contours of other parts of your body, then you should consider undergoing fat transfer procedure.
- Breast rejuvenation – Cosmetic fat transfer is immensely useful in performing successful breast rejuvenation by adding autologous fat to the breasts and improving their shape and volume noticeably.
- Alternate to fillers – Fat transfer is an excellent alternative (and also corrective measure) for popular cosmetic filler treatments. Fat transfer does not carry the risks otherwise posed with artificial and Botox filler treatments.
- Youthful looks – If you feel that ageing or lifestyle and environment has drastically changed your appearance with visible lines and wrinkles on your face and hands, then the fat transfer treatment is highly effective as an anti-ageing treatment.
How is Fat Transfer performed?
Fat transfer technique is used in several forms of cosmetic body-contouring procedures today, including:
- Facial Rejuvenation – Fat transfer is excellent to add volume to slack facial skin and remove signs of ageing, such as furrowed forehead, sagging eyebrows, crow’s feet at the corner of the eyes, sunken cheeks, acne scars and add volume to thin lips and make them look more appealing.
- Breast Augmentation – The fat transferred during breast augmentation helps to avoid risks from implants and gives a new natural and perky appearance to the breasts. Fat transfer is also helpful when you wish to correct asymmetrical breasts.
- Butt Lift – The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure essentially uses fat from other parts of the patient’s body to add volume and make the buttocks look rounded, firm and more desirable.
- Hand Lift – Ageing often results in loss of volume in the hands, thus making the wrinkles and lines visible. A fat transfer treatment effectively helps to add volume and remove the signs of ageing from your hands completely.
To get the best and most affordable cosmetic fat transfer in India, call or email Dr. Prerna Mittal now and ensure a natural body rejuvenation using fat transfer surgery.