Best Breast Augmentation Surgery in India
A slim and curvy profile is one of the most attractive ones. You can always shed extra weight and get into an otherwise attractive shape, except for your breasts. With age and pregnancies, breasts go through immense changes in size and shape. Most women complain about being unsatisfied as they believe they have disproportionately smaller breast. Although there are no topical treatments that can effective add volume to the breasts, thanks to cosmetic breast augmentation surgery in Punjab, it is now possible to improve the size of your breasts.
Leading cosmetic surgeons in India, such as Dr. Prerna Mittal at Refine Aesthetic Clinic, Ludhiana, Punjab, provide excellent breast augmentation surgery in Punjab at the most affordable rates in the country.
If you are among the thousands of women who wish to improve the size of their breasts, then read on to learn the risks and rewards of undergoing cosmetic breast augmentation surgery.
Basic Details of Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is also commonly called as a “Boob Job” in common terms and an “Augmentation Mammoplasty” in medical terms. Cosmetic breast augmentation surgery is aimed at increasing the size of your breasts using your own fat or with the help of artificial breast implants.
Breast augmentation surgery works by inserting filler material under or over the chest muscles and breast tissue to add volume and increase the breast size. There are mainly two kinds of filler material used in breast augmentation to enhance breast size:
- 1.Autologous Fat – Cosmetic surgeons often choose to use the patient’s own fat (autologous fat) to increase the breast size. Spare fat from the thigh, for example, can be removed, processed and then injected under the breast tissue and chest muscles and add significant volume to small-sized breasts.
2.Artificial Implants – Expert cosmetic surgeons today use artificial silicone-based implants to add volume and increase the size of breasts. There are several different varieties of artificial breast implant material and a detailed consultation with the cosmetic surgeon before will help to decide the best type of breast implant for individual patients.
Need for Breast Augmentation
There are several reasons that thousands of women from all over the world consult expert cosmetic surgeons, such as Dr. Prerna Mittal, and choose to undergo cosmetic breast augmentation surgery in India.
Some of the most common reasons stated for the need to undergo cosmetic breast augmentation surgery in India, are:
- Improving overall appearance by increasing the size of significantly smaller breasts.
- Restore the size of breasts to normalcy after pregnancy and childbirth.
- Correct asymmetrical and uneven breasts.
- Wish to boost self-confidence and feel younger.
Risks and Rewards of Breast Augmentation
To help you finally decide whether you should consult Dr. Prerna Mittal at Refine Aesthetic in Ludhiana for a breast augmentation surgery, let’s check out the risks and rewards of undergoing breast augmentation first.
Risks associated with Breast Augmentation surgery
As is seen with any surgery, there are certain surgical risks involved with breast augmentation, such as:
- Problems with wound healing
- Scar formation at incision sites
- Sagging of implants
- Converging of implants to the middle of the chest
- Seroma, which is caused when fluids accumulate under the breast tissue
- Deflating or rupture of artificial breast implant
- Artificial implant getting rejected by body
Rewards of Breast Augmentation Procedure
These are the express benefits and rewards patients experience after undergoing breast augmentation with leading cosmetic surgeons in India, such as Dr. Mittal in Ludhiana, Punjab:
1. Adds attractive curves to your body profile – Women with naturally flat and small breasts will find the transformation with breast augmentation extremely impressive. Adding volume to small-sized breasts makes them noticeably prominent.
2. Correct asymmetrical breasts – There are small asymmetry between breasts in women naturally. Most of the times, the proportion is very small to be noticeable. However, for women with clearly asymmetrical breasts, the breast augmentation surgery helps to bring both breasts to equal size.
3. Restore breast size – With passing age and pregnancies, breasts size is affected immensely. Ageing and childbirth tends to make the breasts heavier, flat and saggy too. Using breast augmentation it is easy to remedy these adverse effects and restore your breast size to their youthful perky size.
4. Reconstruct breasts – Women who undergo a mastectomy deal with immense psychological trauma, apart from the pain of surviving breast cancer. Breast augmentation is an excellent way for women to reconstruct their breasts to their previously natural form and size.
5. Boost self confidence – Apart from changing the physical size of your breasts, breast augmentation surgery works immensely well to boost your self-confidence too.
Expert cosmetic surgeons, such as Dr. Mittal at Refine Aesthetic Clinic, can ensure efficient, affordable and completely satisfactory breast augmentation surgery in India.